Yide Casting aways keep a passion for the key technology of conditioner – heat exchanger, and Yide has our own patented JM heat exchanger, applied in the USA market.
JM heat exchanger is a key point part of the conditioner, exchange the heat and cool air in the brass tube successfully, so that you can work in a comfortable environment like you want.
CASTING FAQ GUIDE
How to Place Order about Heat Exchanger from Yide
What is the Function of Heat Exchanger?
A heat exchanger is a device that transfers part of the heat from a hot fluid to a cold fluid.
Heat exchanger occupies an important position in chemical, petroleum, power, food and many other industrial productions.
In chemical production, heat exchangers are widely used as heaters, coolers, condensers, evaporators and reboilers, etc.
How does Heat Exchanger work?
The working principle of the heat exchanger is as follows:
The relative flow direction of the fluid in the heat exchanger generally has two kinds of forward flow and reverse flow. When flowing downstream, the temperature difference between the two fluids at the inlet is the largest and gradually decreases along the heat transfer surface. In countercurrent, the temperature difference between the two fluids along the heat transfer surface is more evenly distributed.
Under the condition that the inlet and outlet temperatures of the cold and hot fluids are constant: when the two fluids have no phase change, the average temperature difference between the countercurrent and the downstream is the largest.
Under the condition of completing the same heat transfer: the use of counterflow can increase the average temperature difference and reduce the heat transfer area of the heat exchanger; if the heat transfer area remains unchanged, the use of counterflow can reduce the consumption of heating or cooling fluid.
The former can save equipment costs, and the latter can save operating costs. Therefore, countercurrent heat exchange should be used as much as possible in design or production.
In other words, the principle of the heat exchanger is actually to transfer the heat from one side of the object to the other side through heat conduction.
However, the specific working principle and use method are different according to the type of heat exchanger. For example, the air heat exchanger is mainly used for heating the air in the drying system. And it is the main equipment in the hot air device.
What are the Types of Heat Exchanger?
There are many types of heat exchangers, which can be divided according to the following aspects.
1. According to the principle and method of heat exchanger between cold and hot fluids:
heat storage type
2. According to the purpose of use:
3. According to the structure material:
metal material heat exchanger
non-metal material heat exchanger
4. According to the shape and structure of the heat transfer surface:
tube heat exchanger
plate heat exchanger.
5. According to use:
collective heating heat exchangers
household heat exchangers.
Applications of Heat Exchanger
Heat exchangers are widely used in daily life and various industrial fields, including:
Used as condenser and steam generator.
Intermediate heat exchangers used with boilers, intermediate heat exchangers for high-rise buildings, etc.
3. Chemical industry:
Sodium carbonate industry, synthetic ammonia, alcohol fermentation, and resin synthesis cooling, etc.
4. Metallurgical industry:
Heating or cooling of aluminate mother liquor, cooling of steelmaking process, etc.
5. Machinery industry:
Various quenching liquid cooling, reducer lubricating oil cooling, etc.
6. Power industry:
High voltage transformer oil cooling, generator bearing oil cooling, etc.
7. Paper industry:
Bleaching process heat recovery, heating washing liquid, etc.
8. Textile industry:
Cooling of viscose lye solution, cooling of boiling nitrocellulose, etc.
9. Food industry:
Juice sterilization and cooling, animal and vegetable oil heating and cooling, etc.
10. Grease technology:
Soap-based atmospheric drying, heating or cooling various process liquids.
11. Central heating:
District heating of thermal power plant waste heat, heating bath water.
Petroleum, medicine, ships, desalination, and geothermal utilization.
What is the Efficiency of a Heat Exchanger?
The heat transfer efficiency (ε) of the heat exchanger is defined as the ratio of the actual heat transfer (Q) to the theoretical maximum heat transfer (Qmax): ε=Q/Qmax, which is used to evaluate the heat transfer performance of the heat exchanger.
Radiation of heat in the solidification process is the first and most important thing. It is the driving force for the solidification process.
Convection refers to the existence of two interfaces when the metal is solidified, namely the solid-liquid interface and the metal-mold interface. These two interfaces dynamically migrate with the solidification process, and make the heat transfer phenomenon on the interface extremely complicated .
Conduction indicates that the solidification process of metal is a three-dimensional heat transfer physical process that includes momentum transfer, mass transfer and heat transfer at the same time. In the heat transfer process, there are three kinds of heat transfer: heat transfer, convection and radiation heat transfer.
How do I Choose a Heat Exchanger?
Heat exchangers are inseparable in our daily life and production. But how do we choose heat exchangers? This answer varies depending on the specific situation. We have listed the factors to consider for you, to help you choose the heat exchanger that suits your needs.
There are many factors that need to be considered when selecting a heat exchanger, mainly the nature of the fluid, the range of pressure, temperature and allowable pressure drop, requirements for cleaning and maintenance, material costs and service life, etc.
(1) Although the selection of heat exchanger is simple, it contains a lot of content. This requires both theoretical height and practical experience. But in the final analysis, it is just a careful comparative analysis of the existing heat exchangers, which are arranged and selected according to their performance.
(2) When selecting the heat exchanger, the investment cost is not necessarily the most important factor. In some cases, in order to ensure the reliability and continuity of operation and maintenance, this should be the case even if the equipment cost is high. Otherwise, even if there is a short-term shutdown, the loss will exceed the investment cost.
(3) When multiple heat exchangers can meet the technical requirements, a heat exchanger with a smaller sum of fixed cost and variable cost within a certain period (usually one year) should be selected.
(4) It can be seen from the economic calculation of the heat exchanger that a high-efficiency heat exchanger does not mean that it is suitable. In fact, a heat exchanger with a small heat transfer area and a larger heat transfer rate is an economical heat exchanger with excellent performance.
(5) The appropriate operating time of the heat exchanger should be considered. After the heat exchanger is running, there will be dirt on the heat transfer surface. After long-term use, the dirt will gradually thicken, thereby reducing the heat transfer coefficient. When the heat transfer coefficient drops to a certain value, the descaling operation should be stopped. Therefore, it is necessary for the heat exchanger to undergo regular descaling treatment.
(6) When selecting the preheating method and heat exchanger selection, a detailed technical and economic analysis must be carried out first.
Yide Casting is a professional casting & machining factory in China, specialized in green sand casting and clay sand casting. Otherwise, Yide casting has our patent JM heat exchanger for air conditioner…Read more.