As a new type of logistics handling equipment, all-electric pallet jacks have taken a place in the vast market. How to effectively avoid or eliminate hidden troubles has also become a problem.
Therefore, in the communication and discussion with our engineering and technical personnel, we deliberately collected and summarized some problems that are prone to occur during the application of electric pallets, and the methods to solve them.
Common Faults and Solutions
1. There is air in the lifting cylinder, which can be solved by multiple loading and lifting exhaust.
2. Oil leakage in hydraulic system: repair and replace oil seal and hydraulic cylinder.
Self-descent when loading
1. If there is oil leakage in the oil pipe or oil circuit joint, the seal should be replaced.
2. Internal leakage due to electromagnetic, manual reversing valves, check valves are stuck with dirt or the sealing ring is worn. You should clean the valve block and replace the seal.
Lifting speed is too slow or unable to lift
1. The oil tank is short of oil, and hydraulic oil needs to be refilled or replaced completely.
2. The pressure of the overflow valve is insufficient, readjust it.
3. Excessive wear of the oil pump causes internal leakage and needs to be replaced.
4. Electromagnetic, manual reversing valve, one-way valve, safety valve wear or seal wear and aging, need to be updated.
5. The hydraulic oil temperature has been too high for a long time. The hydraulic oil has deteriorated and its viscosity has dropped, resulting in leakage. Replace the hydraulic oil.
The driving wheel produces abnormal noise when walking
1. Mixed with hard impurities in the lubricant, renew the lubricant
2. The bearing is excessively worn or damaged and needs to be replaced.
1. The control circuit is not disconnected, check the control system.
2. The brake friction lining is worn, replace it.
1. Check whether the electric door lock has been opened or broken.
2. Whether the battery is out of electricity, or insufficient. Recharge the battery.
Cannot move forward or backward
1. The battery power is insufficient, recharge the power.
2. The walking control micro switch is loosened and the screw is tightened.
3. The DC contactor is broken, repair or replace.
4. The electronic control board is damaged, repair or replace.
5. Drive motor fails, check and repair.
6. The brakes are locked, adjust the distance of the drive wheel brake pads.
The battery life is short and cannot be charged
1. Insufficient battery solution, add distilled water or lead-acid water
2. The battery is aging, replace with a new battery.
3. Poor contact of the power socket, trim the contact surface.
4. If the battery is seriously broken or damaged, replace the unified battery.
The charger does not work
1. If there is no display on the charger, then the capacitive breaker is blown.
2. If the charger power light is on, then the internal capacitor breaker is open or resistive, and the rectifier is damaged.